Aligning Talent with Medical Industry Opportunities
Committed to candidate
satisfaction and retention
with recruitment experts
you can trust
Hiring expertise in:
- Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Communications
- Engineering & More
The Walstrom Group is focused on the satisfaction of the candidate as much as the
fit for the hiring company.
- Free career consultation to all levels
- Industry leading knowledge and experience to ensure a strong fit within
the company and the position
- Candidates placed in opportunities to enhance their career
Corporate and Industry Expertise
With over 500 hires in the medical arena, The Walstrom
Group has a keen understanding of the best leaders and hiring managers. This intimate knowledge helps ensure candidates are
not put in areas with high turnover or poor leadership. As studies have shown, the direct manager is the number one factor
of employee satisfaction of dissatisfaction.
- Thorough understanding how to navigate
and move the hiring process through an organization
- Deep corporate experience leading talent
acquisition and college programs within top medical companies such as Medtronic, Boston Scientific and AMS
- Active members of professional associations including: ACRP, Lifescience Alley, RAPS, ASQ, and ten other groups
Access to Opportunities The Walstrom Group is strategically aligned with over 50 other talent related medical groups
across the U.S. to ensure it is aware of all excellent opportunities in the medical industry.
- Keen knowledge of the medical industry and where the hiring takes place, including the positions not publicly posted
- Experience hiring talent from college programs to executives
network of medical industry contacts is continuously growing
"Mark went the extra mile for ME! His no-pressure, no worries approach made switching
jobs more enjoyable. He listened to what I was looking for in a career change and only passed the opportunities
my way that were exactly what I was looking for. He met with me personally to discuss my background, education and
work experience. Once a potential job was identified, he arranged everything and even gave me interview tips along the way.
The job offer process went very smoothly and he had even communicated with me 30 days post accepting the job offer to see
how I was doing! So, if your looking to make a job change, even in today's market look no further. Mark will
work for you to help find a new and rewarding career opportunity! Contact him today..."
| || - Rachel L., Clinical Professional|| |